Carnet du Passage

A Forum to ask questions and share advice that pertain to self drive, self-sufficient overland safaris to Zambia. Questions about border procedures, National Parks, Lodges and destinations welcome.

Re: Carnet du Passage

Postby JazzyPerry » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Its always the safest option.
But here is some more info that I got from Wikipedia:

In certain African countries, the CPD is not officially required, but is often used to facilitate temporary importation of a vehicle. Countries where the CPD may be used include: Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Congo, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Namibia, Niger, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
2010 Senegal Does not use the Carnet de Passage anymore.

Return to “Zambia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest