Lessons Learnt with Land Rovers (the hard way) !
The images are shown above the captions ! Click on the text link for more images!
1. Graham Wild's hub knuckle episode during the Kransdans Braai_Grid event !
1. Never play in the mud quarry at night ! You won't see the ditch ! (unknown)
2. The structural weakness of the Land Rover front diff ! (Edward van Rensburg)
3. The potential catastrophe when a tire bursts ! Near Mariental Namibia ! (submission from Theo Horn)
4. The potential for catastrophe when you swerve out for oncoming vehicles veering into your lane ! Land Rovers offer very little structural support ! (submission from Pieter Botha)
5. Beware the tide ! Drowning incident in Mozambique ! (Andrew Sternslow)
6. Stuck for days near Baines Boababs - Makgadigadi - Dec 2005 ! (Vic Cook)
7. Unexpected fire ! April 2006 ! (Kjell Bismeyer)
8. Snapped Halfshaft ! April 2006 ! (Jaco Nepgen)
9. Land Rover Discovery Handbrake Failure ! July 2006 ! (Anonymous)
Please email any contributions to this list to Hennie Rautenbach !